I hope you all had a great Halloween weekend. Mine was tons of fun- almost a little too fun if you catch my drift. After three days of late-nights, parties, eating mostly variations of cheese and bread (grilled cheese, mac 'n cheese, pizza), and sugary drinks I feel bloated and sort of gross.
So this week I'm proposing a repair week. It's kind of like a detox, except less formal and less extreme. I'm thinking of it as getting myself back to where I should be health-wise. This week I vow to:
- Eat three sensible meals a day and some snacks, instead of waiting until I'm starving and then stuffing myself (not that I ever do that).
- Drink tons of water and tea to stay hydrated.
- NO pop. This is always hard after a few days of drinking tons of it.
- Make most of my meals at least half vegetables or fruit. Catsup doesn't count.
- Get back on track with running- I think I only got one run in last week. Eep.
- SLEEP. 8-9 hours a night. Easier said than done.
PS: Unexpected silence last week due to a series of massive projects due and some power outages at my apartment (fun fun). Hopefully this week will be better :)