I love Autumn for...
- Pumpkin pie (and pumpkin bread, and pumpkin muffins, and pumpkin rolls, and...)
- Snuggly sweaters (like this one)
- Haunted houses and hay rides
- Tights under a summer dress
- Flat boots over the tights under a summer dress
- The end of what I call "the sweaty season"
- Hot apple cider and hot cocoa
- An excuse to hold hands and snuggle (it's cold!)
- Apple pie candles (mmm)
- Gigantic scarves
- Crisp fall air
- Running outside in the crisp fall air
- Driving over a hill and seeing all the trees lit up in red and gold, and having my breath taken away.
(PS: Apologies to everyone for the lack of updates last week. I was unexpectedly slammed with schoolwork and other responsibilities, so I couldn't get on and write. Hopefully this week will be better.)
Image: "October Love" from briefmoments' etsy shop.