Monday, June 1, 2009

Pumpkin Pie For Your Face


I don't do a ton of product reviews here on OHP, because I don't want the blog to turn into one big advertisement. But when I come across a product that really impresses me, I can't help but share it with the world.

One product that I've been loving lately is the MyChelle Incredible Pumpkin Peel. I picked it up from Whole Foods on a whim after hearing tons of good reviews for it on MUA. It's supposed to detoxify and exfoliate dead skin cells to promote skin regeneration- I'm not sure if it does all that, but it DOES make my skin feel ridiculously soft and it seems to help fade some of the red spots I have from past acne. Plus it looks and smells SO much like pumpkin pie batter, that it makes me think of Thanksgiving at Grandma's every time I use it (but please don't eat it).

The best part is that this peel is almost entirely made of organic ingredients, plus there's no animal testing. It seems pricey ($25-ish for 1.2fl. oz., eeps) but I've used it 4 or 5 times and barely put a dent in the jar, so it should last awhile. All in all, I think this might be my next big love.

Photo via iherb.com- which seems to have the cheapest price for MyChelle products. I got mine at Whole Foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment