Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Design Idea: Framed Magazine Clippings



I loved this idea from Apartment Therapy: clip out magazine photos that inspire you and frame them for inexpensive art. I already have a huge collection of magazine ads and pictures that I just fell in love with and I wanted to make an inspiration board with them, but I balked at the idea because I felt it would make my place look too cluttered (a huge problem in my tiny apartment). But with this, I could arrange a collection of pictures in different frames and it's like an inspiration board/art display. It's such a simple idea, I can't believe I didn't think of it before.

Has anybody else made an inspiration board before? Or am I the only one out there who collects magazine photos I like?

2 comments:

  1. That's really cool, I like that idea a lot. I feel like magazine clipping just pinned on your wall or bulletin board look kind of immature but framing them like that is much more grown-up and chic! Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete