Image via buzzsugarI came up with a little list of things I have been doing to avoid shopping lately, and here it is:
1. Reading- this one is a given. I have a pile of books that need attending to- and if I ever run out, no need for a bookstore. The Columbus public library system is pretty rad.
2. Saturday Cleaning and Organizing
3. Working out- I actually went to the gym this Saturday for the first time in months and spent 30 minutes on an elliptical. I was proud. Also, I'd forgotten how amazing the post-gym feeling is.
4. Yoga- is something I'm getting back into after a few months off. It's so relaxing once you get into it, but it can also be very, very challenging.
5. Home Pedis- to battle scaly winter feet. I did my feet this weekend and they look a million times better. Keep an eye out for a post on that sometime soon.
6. Me Time- a girly movie that Nathan would hate, and a copy of Real Simple (or Allure, or Glamour, or just about anything...) and I'm a happy camper.
7. Operation Save Domino- I can't make the magazine stick around, but I can nab as much stuff as I can off their site before it goes down. Don't want good inspiration to go to waste.
That's just a few of the things I've been up to- but I can always use suggestions! :)