Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hoot Hoot: Are Owls Cute?

Wall Owls
Today I was flipping through some of the vintage shops on Etsy, and I noticed that I was oddly drawn toward vintage owls. I've never really felt one way or the other about owls, if anything I've always thought they were a bit cheesy, but all of a sudden I am liking them. They look quirky, and sort of cute. Either that or I am losing my mind.
An owl family is cute, isn't it?

And this sweet glass owl?
And c'mon, how adorable is this little guy?

Tell me, am I insane or are owls, like, really cute?

Brass owls via bluebellbazaar. The other three are via OliveVintage.

2 comments:

  1. I have a pair of rotund, smooth black owls from Denmark. They have pride of place on a brass rack in my living room. (Oh, and I also have a smaller, smooth white owl that I got at a thrift store for $1. It's Romanian and worth a bit more than that!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! Gotta love the thrift store find that turns out to actually be worth something :)

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete