Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The General Craziness of Being


Hi All-

Just a quick note to explain that I may be MIA for the next day not because I don't like you all but because life has gotten a bit crazy. It's midterms weeks and I've got some tomorrow, plus projects and a thesis proposal to whip out. So in addition to not having a blog post today, I may be neglectful of One Happy Panda tomorrow as well. I hope you all will forgive me.

It'll be back to your regularly scheduled blogging by Thursday, promise!

~Amanda

PS: If anyone has any amazing zit remedies, please by all means share. Let's just say I've been a little stressed lately, and my face is rebelling.

Red panda image via wikipedia

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your school stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crush an aspirin and add a little water as to make it into a paste. Then put that on your acne (overnight) and it should reduce the redness and the size of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stress has made me break out a bit this week too. but my face wash is usually pretty amazing at keeping my skin clear. I used to have lots of trouble in the acne department and have tried everything, but then I found this a few years ago and love it. and it's cheap, from the drugstore! ok, it's Oxy Maximum face wash (black/red bottle). I like that it doesn't have any scrubbies that can irritate blemishes. at night I use Noxema triple-clean anti-blemish pads, too.

    ok, that was a long comment, but just thought I'd give my two cents since you asked!

    ReplyDelete