Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Guess where I'm going?

I am posting late today because I have been crazy with work. I'm heading off to Chicago for a conference Thursday morning and that means that I have to fit five days' worth of work into three days. Eeps!

That said, I am not going to complain. Chicago is one of my favorite cities if not THE favorite, so I'm very excited to get a chance to go (squee!), even if I am going to be spending most of my time in the conference. I also haven't been to Chicago since high school, so I thought I would ask you all: what would you suggest I do with the one night of free time I have? I know we are within walking distance of Michigan Avenue, Millenium Park, and some other goodies. I'll probably be in a group so who knows if I'll actually be able to follow your suggestions, but I'd love to hear them! And of course, I will keep you all posted on what actually goes down.

And what's your favorite city on earth?

Image via wikipedia

4 comments:

  1. That sounds SO fun. I'm jealous!

    I don't think I have a favourite city on earth...yet. I LOVE Vancouver and I also LOVED Berlin when I visited. But I don't know if I'd go as far as saying either of them are my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! i've never been to chicago but i've heard it's amazing.

    seattle is a really amazing city. my parents live near there and i love going down to the city for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm never been to Chicago, but everyone I knows who has really liked it.

    As cliched as this may sound, I think my favorite city is still where I grew up. In Long Beach, CA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I'm so jealous! I have no advice because I have never been to the Windy City but I wish I could go! ditto for New York.

    as for my favorite city? hard to say. Not picking any in California, where I live, I would have to say Washington D.C. I interned there for a spring semester and it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete