Monday, January 12, 2009

Feeling Like Spring

Every now and then, when I get bored with what I'm wearing, I flip through The Sartorialist from a year or so ago to see if I find anything that tickles me.

Today I was sick of looking at coats so I checked out some of the images from April and May of 2007 and 2008.

If it was Spring, I would like to be wearing something like this...
super adorable yellow dress and sandals.

Or this:

Or even this:
Also, this was apparently a student from Yale, just going to show that not all students wear hoodies all the time.

I always find that autumn clothes are my favorite, but spring is the one I am most eager for when it starts to roll around because I usually get sick of winter clothes sometime in late January/February.

All photos by The Sartorialist, naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment