Monday, March 23, 2009

100th Blog Post!



One Happy Panda has officially reached 100 blog posts! I thought it called for a little celebration, and some nostalgia...

Some things you may or may not have seen already:
The spending hiatus.
The classic Chewbacca hair moment
and then I chop my hair off
and smear honey all over my face
and make scrubs with other food type things.
I take pictures of gorillas
and then force myself to sleep (zzz).

Here's toward making it 1,000! :)

PS: I'm playing with the template and colors of the blog, and feedback is much appreciated, especially if anything is difficult to read or see.

Balloon image via Pink Sherbet Photography (flickr)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Centennial Post!

    Congratulations on your 100th outreaching to the blog-universe. We'd miss you if you weren't here.
    You bring such an optimism and sense of fun and exploration. I love coming here!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks Jo- I guess it is a birthday of sorts ;)

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! here's to the next hundred!

    I like this color scheme a lot. it's easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete